Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Next TopicMaps.org meeting(s)

Eric,
     Thank you for your clear and detailed letters.
     The move to OASIS seems practical (are there any real
alternatives?)
     Looking back over the entire process, it seems that we'll have
managed a "shortcut", created an ISO DTD but working independently, at
our own pace and conditions.
     One question: Was there a meeting in Berlin, or not?
          Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas
http://www.ms.lt