Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Re: Next TopicMaps.org meeting(s)

Yes there was a meeting in Berlin.  However it was a technical working
session as we didn't have enough people to meet as the AG.  We discussed the
possible OASIS move, as described in the other message, and began developing
a list of requirements for a topic map constraining language and TMQL.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com