Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Next TopicMaps.org meeting(s)

--- In xtm-wg@y..., "Bernard Vatant" <universimmedia@w...> wrote:
> > The next meeting of TopicMaps.org will be held in Montreal, PQ,
Canada in
> > conjunction with the Extreme Markup conference.
>
> Given the present reorganization, is the agenda defined in Austin
still
> valid?
> We had decided at the time that the meeting would take place before
the
> conference, that is August 9-10-11.
> Are these dates still holding?

I have the same question for the meeting organizers.  Since Boeing is
also a member of OASIS, I would like to know in advance if there is
any value for me to participate in the TopicMaps.org meeting either
before or after the Extreme conference.  I will be most interested in
knowing what will be the role of TopicMaps.org as a Member Section of
OASIS, not the core standards work to be performed under the auspices
of ISO.  Can someone from TopicMaps.org answer these two questions?
1) What are the meeting dates?
2) What is the meeting purpose? (e.g., administrative, technical-TM
core, or technical-TM applications)

Thanks,

Scott Tsao
The Boeing Company