Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Next TopicMaps.org meeting(s)

Bernard & Scott:

The meetings were originally set up to occur prior to the conference.
However, with the possible move to OASIS, it made sense to move them to
after the conference so that any new participants could attend if they so
desired.  The current meeting dates are August 18-19.

Aug 18 will be mostly administrative - elections of officers, approval of
charter, establishment of technical committees, etc.  If time permits, the
technical committees can begin work.  I would say the the technical
committees that are established would be a good indication of the direction
of the group.  Any member is welcome to suggest possible technical
committees that should be considered.

Aug 19 is reserved for any technical work that the technical committees
would like to do.

Eric

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com