Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Re: Trying to locate zoological taxonomy

Here is link to the National Library of Medicine
Medical SubHeading browser.  It covers animals fairly
well.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/cgi/mesh/2K/MB_cgi

I have done some data mining and can provide tables of
ancestor relationships for all of the critters if you
are interested.  This is part of a larger project to
map all of MeSH and many currently implicit
relationships to TOpic Maps.

Hope this helps.

Mike Cummens, MD