Subject: [xtm-wg] Please read

	Do you have a service or product you would like to sell?
Advertising in newspapers could cost you a fortune. It can also be a lot
of work. You may have to pay for everything including each letter in
your ad, the length of time you run that ad and so on. It could cost you
hundreds before you get an order.  Building a website and offering
services and products from there is better then newspaper ads, but
your sales depend on the popularity of your site.

As you know there are many ways to advertise your line of products or
services but the best way is E-mail marketing!  You can buy a list
with several thousand fresh targeted E-mails and send them your
advertisement for free. Just pay a small fee for the list and you can
advertise to thousands virtually for free. No other way to advertise is
cheaper!! You simply buy a fresh list of email addresses and just email
your advertisement.

Do you ever see those ads offering a list of millions of email addresses?
I see them every day. It's nearly impossible for those companies to
guarantee every address they send you is a working account.  Right?
I'm sure they didn't hand count them .Most of these companies are
scams because many of there emails are duplicates or what we call
“dupes”. And even if they were all accurate accounts…..I highly dought
they filtered out the addresses you don't want to email to. Such as
emails with the extension .gov, .org, .mil and so on. So say you did
order a list of over a million emails, it is reasonable to say these emails
are at least 2-6 months old. Our list…..processed when your payment
is received!!! Do you think these companies process 10, 20,  50, 80
million emails the same week you make an order?? Impossible….but
we guarantee ours is! Plus we sell “general” and “targeted” list for the
same price!!!

Here is what we guarantee…….SpinDo Enterprises will offer
you a list of 20,000 premium and super clean emails freshly
processed the week we receive your order for only $60!!  For
40,000 the price is only $120. No extra charge for targeted list.
We specialize in smaller list to ensure our product is the most
accurate and reliable

When you mail your check or money order, please state what
you are selling so we can create a list of emails only for that
audience.

Here at SpinDo Enterprises everything we offer is flat rate. No extra
hidden charges like many companies. Due to the popularity of our list
we only take orders by mail.
If you order our list now between July 28, 2001 and August 4, 2001
take $10 off regular prices.  ****All orders will be processed and
mailed within 72 hours of receiving your payment. Prices listed are in
US funds.
                               Send check or money order to:

SpinDo Enterprises
P.O. BOX 081035