Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] RE: OASIS vs W3C

From my perspective ("personal knothole") I would like to see these types of collaboration:

(1) W3C/ISO
    Harmonization of core standards for RDF and XTM, between W3C RDF Core WG and ISO 13250 WG.
(2) W3C/OASIS
    Joint development of architectural framework and reference models for semantic-web
    applications, starting with Tim B-L's diagram (one layer at a time)
    (http://www.w3.org/2000/Talks/1206-xml2k-tbl/slide10-0.html),
    between W3C Semantic Web CG (including WebOnt WG) and the applicable OASIS TC's.
(3) OASIS/ISO
    Joint development of "usage patterns" and "best practices" for topic-map applications
    (one pattern at a time), between OASIS TopicMaps.Org member section (including the
    applicable OASIS TC's) and ISO 13250 WG.

Regards,

Scott