Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Introduction

Hi, my name is Murray Woodman.

I have been interested in topic maps for a couple of years now. I had read
about topic maps on xml.com and then one day at an exhibition I had the good
fortune to talk to both Graham Moore and Kal Ahmed and from then on I was
hooked. This lead to me being involved in a project based on topic map
concepts at a legal publisher in 1999 and then eventually to working on the
Ontopia Topic Map Navigator in 2000.

In my spare time I maintain the http://www.topicmap.com website. I try to
keep track of any papers or tools that are relevant to topic maps so if I am
missing anything then please let me know.

cheers

Murray