Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Introduction

Here is my introduction

My name is Ronald Poell and I'm a Consultant Knowledge Management at the
Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research (TNO). Through
this function I'm involved in various projects related to Knowledge and
Information Management. I'm also CTO of the IKM-I3 program (Information
& Knowledge Management - Intelligent Information Infrastructure).

In the late 80's begin 90's I developed Notion System, a Semantic
Network application. The concepts behind it appeared to be very close to
the ones of Topics Maps. During the past ten years I have build up an
experience with this system that allowed me to develop a practical
vision on where the Semantic Web might go in the next ten years. Part of
my activity is focused on promoting this vision.

Occasionally I will contribute to this maillist as themes appear in
which my viewpoints might be of interest for the TM community.

Ronald
rapoell@notionsystem.com

Notion System:
http://www.notionsystem.com
R.A. Poell in Notion System :
http://users.raketnet.nl/rapoell/NSWebSite/Standard/Public/6A6A7269/6A6A707A/23686F6D/61616167.htm
R.A. Poell in Semantopic:
http://semantopic.mondeca-publishing.com/semantopic/pregen/html/anonymous/title10102.html

--
Ronald Poell
Consultant Knowledge Management
Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)

Oude Waalsdorperweg 63
P.O. Box 96864
2509 JG The Hague
The Netherlands