Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Orlando meeting - Dec 15, 2001

There will be a plenary meeting for TopicMaps.Org following the XML 2001
conference on Saturday, December 15.  We will formally adopt the new
charter, elect non-interim officers (hopefully), discuss future plans, and
review progress of the TCs.

I would like to get an idea of who is planning to attend.  We need to make
sure we have a big enough room.

Also, since this is after the conference, Idealliance did not contract a
room for us.  However there is a room available at the conference hotel for
a total charge of $150.  Is there an organization who would be willing to
sponsor this meeting?

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Senior Consultant                              Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com