Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] [sc34wg3] PMTM4 and XTM Layer 1.0

The site is one whose main focus is on meta stuff, meta data and meta
programming. Since I do need to have topic maps to use with the programs I
would be happy to collect a number of topic maps there. It would not be a
large or major repository of topic maps, and any topic maps that appear
there (other than ones I make myself) would get there through the kindness
of "donations" (of topic maps) from other folks, such as the authors of
those topic maps.

anyone who would like to contribute a topic map to such (admittedly modest)
TMap repository is invited to contact me via email. If the topic map is not
"open" licensed please be sure to explicitly include text in the map code
which states the rights reserved by its author.

David Dodds