Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Introduction

Hi all,

I was introduced to TM just this last August, but have been greatly
concerned with the subject since 1997 when I was asked to "fix" a bad
software documentation system.  The project was cancelled, but the
problem has stuck with me since I've been doing consulting with various
sized organizations.  I'm a member of American Society for Quality and
have a Masters degree in Administration.  While I'm a lurker, it is only
because I don't have the experience as everyone else of this list, but
I'm learning. I'm passionate about process improvement and this seems
like a good chance to get involved with something which can be improved.

Kevin

"Success is never final, failure is never fatal" - Kevin Cullis
---
Kevin Cullis
kcullis@coloradoexcellence.org
303-893-CPEX (2739)