Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] RE: [sc34wg3] Re: PMTM4 and XTM Layer 1.0

[David Dodds]

> Thomas, are you willing to share the javascript code?
>
> David Dodds

I'd be willing but I would have to see what the publisher says.  It will
eventually be released under a public license, so it ought to be OK, but
I'll have to check.  You should be aware, though, that it's not a full topic
map implementation.  I intended it for developing interface concepts,
demonstrating features for the book, and authoring smallish maps.  Still, it
can handle the Opera and the XML Tools topic maps (can you believe it!) if
you use Mozilla/Netscape 6+ (which is ***5*** times faster than IE in
running this code).

Cheers,

Tom P