Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] Notions have existence .....

Title: RE: [topicmaps-comment] Notions have existence .....

| Sorry, I think I am going to repeat myself, but I'm amazed to see
| on that forum that kind of ontological debate, in the most ancient
| sense of it : "does unameit exist?" "what is existence?" etc. Those
| respectable (even if, as far as I am concerned, totally meaningless)
| interrogations are completely off-topic when it comes to topic maps
| use or understanding.

Well, yes, that was my point, though you made it much more clearly
and concisely that I.  My intent was to suggest that all things (and
all notions) might exist independently of the mind; or, they might
not.  Regardless, The Truth in these matters is inaccessible to us
so we should not worry about it, except as intellectual
entertainment--which it very much is.

  -- fas