Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Everchanging subjects [ Notions have existence ...]

Hmmm.  Thomas, alot of what you said below is what Ive been saying for the
last 5 months. (over in the KMCI virtual chapter yahoogroups)

Ive posted code along with the discussion text. I am now beginning to think
that not only are people not having a clue what I am conveying by either the
words or the computer code (SVG diagrams and topic maps) but by their
silence and lack of questions I think maybe they just want to sit
comfortably in their old ... and sleep through my material.

Anyway you mentioned Lakoff, whose metaphor stuff I have discussed alot and
shown some code too. Perhaps people in this forum who are interested in the
value of metaphor/analogy processing on computer would be willing to read my
series on the subject and on situated context.

cheers
David Dodds