Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Topic, reifiying an adressable subject as role inan association

Can a Topic referenced by a <topicRef> in a <roleSpec> element reify an
addressable subject?

To me, this semantically makes no sense, but different to the Class-Instance
case in which the XTM Standard explicitly prohibits (although in the
informative Annex F), that the topic, playing the class role, can reify an
addressable subject (Annex F3.2), I wasn`t able to find any such passage (in
XTM 1.0, TMPM4 and the Infoset model) dealing with the role in an
association.