Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] TMs & XTM [Was: skills to create topic ma ps]

Lars Marius Garshol:
> Personally I use LTM for this. I've done a topic map
of about 2000 topics, associations, and occurrences in
this way (Scripts and languages), and it's perfectly
OK. As long as there's only a single author, and that
author is sufficiently technical, this works just
fine.

I am trying to get ready to create my first XTM
document.  So, I would like to know:
1) Where can I find LTM-related resources?
2) What did you have before using LTM (e.g., a
spreadsheet listing all the topics and their
associations)?
3) What are the "sufficiently" technical prerequisites
for the author?

Thanks,

Scott