Subject: [topicmaps-comment] FYI: AsTMa language family update

Hi,

I have updated our ideas about TM languages

  http://topicmaps.bond.edu.au/astma/

and specifically the authoring part

  http://topicmaps.bond.edu.au/astma/astma=.html

There are still some ideas which did not make it into AsTMa=, for instance
embedding XML code, embedding AsTMa? queries and AsTMa! constraints but it
will happen.

While I will soon ship another XTM Perl module covering AsTMa=, I am
interested in (academic and/or industrial) cooperations in this area.

\rho