Subject: [topicmaps-comment] ontology in artificial worlds

Without diverting any of the other excellent discussion themes here, I am
interested in some collaboration on the use of data aggregation and data
mining from computer Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).  IDS software is
used to provide some level of protection from hacker/crackers.

The history of the work that I have been doing is posted in an index page
at:

http://www.ontologystream.com/SLIP/index1.htm

comments and discussion by the topic maps community is appreciated.

***

Of central interest to me is the notion of formative ontology where
verb-like transforms on pure data structures (structures that do not yet
have noun-like tokens) produce static topic maps.