Subject: [topicmaps-comment] RE: [eventChemistry] on verbs and nouns

Dick said:

"I am watching SLIP carefully, because it seems so far an information
(reality) discovery tool. If your ambitions for it are larger and inclined
to exposing rational constraints then the leap seems further fetched, but
also an accomplishment of still unexpected consequence (great for science,
but a far longer and more distant goal for industry). "

I have needed your involvement in this project because I am just one
person....  and I have faults.

But I also see clearly that what you have just said is true.  The truth is
seen with the help of my past relationships with various people such as
Pribram, Werbos, Kugler and Shaw...

and a few others.

So what can be done to step science into this new discovery tool?  Dr Jones
and the group at the Swinburne University of Technology will develop some of
this and apply it to things like the use of fractals to "understand" the
images of mamography

http://www.bcngroup.org/area1/similarity.htm

But the IMID system is critical to the National security.