Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] referring to a topic from outside a TM

Title: RE: [topicmaps-comment] referring to a topic from outside a TM

everyone went to Seatle, or what?
May be we could "sit down in a pub somewhere" meanwhile.
I just discovered
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/index.shtml
We could describe a PSI Web Service with HTTP GET binding, so it can be used by a single URI reference.
The WSDL statements contain the schema for what will (and has to) be returned.

Thomas Bandholtz
XML Competence Center
SchlumbergerSema
Sema GmbH