Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] mapping topic maps on a relation database

At 14:12 19/04/02 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
>| Send me the LTM file and I'll see what it does.
>
>The Italian Opera topic map only exists as XTM at the moment:

Note that this version of the Italian Opera Topic Map uses <mergeMap>, so
you will need to retrieve a number of other topic maps from the same
directory as well:

All of these are also included in the Omnigator, the free topic map browser
that can be downloaded from

   http://www.ontopia.net/download/freedownload.html

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)