Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] mapping topic maps on a relation database

Looking good, and it's a very good sign that the binding will work pretty
much the same Java/Javascript/Python.

Coming from a Java angle at least, I certainly do think that specifying APIs
as interfaces make a lot of sense - abstract classes can make unnecessary
demands on how to implement, especially with the multiple inheritance thing
(subclass or use composition?).

A couple of minor points, but before things get set in stone - the naming is
a little inconsistent e.g. :

getAssocIndex()
getAssociations()

also the typing isn't clear (mainly due to it being JS - definitely Java
interface time), an extreme example : getResourceOrData() -  does it always
return the String "maybe"?

I'd suggest having a looking at the SVG spec appendices - there's a binding
for Java & one for JavaScript that are essentially the same, but the style
in which each is expressed is interesting.

Anyway, apart from niggles, it's looking very good. I've been looking
forward (when time permits) to having a play with TM code, but the prospect
of coding the API from the specs didn't appeal, so thanks guys!

Any chance of making the utility code available? I for one would certainly
be interested.

Cheers,
Danny.

---