Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] Re: on the Manhattan project for the KnowledgeSciences

Paul Prueitt wrote (in part)

"David

In supporting the knowledge science & technology community (rather than the
software developer community) we claim that software developers have not
been very good at understanding the needs of knowledge management.  What we
are looking for is a migration of part of the current XML / extreme
programming / topic maps community into the E-Knowledge space, and we wish
to have a IP protection compliance model in place to own the space (and keep
it safe).  Joining BCNGroup now would be helpful. www.bcngroup.org"

One reading of this is that Paul has invited me to join the BCNGroup.
If this a correct reading of that paragraph then Paul might convey to me
what the process is to do so.

Also if it is a correct reading, Paul do you have in mind some particular
things I might be doing there?

David Dodds

David Dodds