Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Automated Topic Maps creation

Hi Marek,

in our approach of Groupware-based Topic Maps we use semi-automated mechanisms to create topic maps ontop of Notes/Domino repositories. Please visit http://gtm.upb.de for further information and demos and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Stefan
Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Smolnik
Business Computing 2