Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] Automated Topic Maps creation

Hi,
We use a text mining solution with linguistic cartridges for various fields
(economy, CRM, RH)in english, german, french, spanish to do automatic
knowledge acquisition from unstructured documents - the extraction of
subjects and their relationships populates automaticaly the TM managed in
MondecaITM solution.

With well done linguistic cartridges and a limited number of semantic
associations types, the results are very good. The solution may be used,
depending the application, as a full automatic system or as an help for
users to index documents and populate a knowledge base.

The technology comes from Temis-group - we have an OEM contract with them on
that module.

Sincerely

Jean Delahousse
Mondeca
Président
3, Cité Nollez. 75018 Paris
Phone : 33 1 44 92 35 03
Mobile : 33 6 16 90 73 95
Fax : +33 1 44 92 02 59
www.mondeca.com
Semantopic project : a Topic Maps of knowledge representation activities
http://mondeca-publishing.com/s/anonymous/title351.html