tosca-comment message

Subject: Re: [tab] RE: [tosca-comment] Attribute and Element definitions - editorial

Paul,

So sorry to hear you haven't been well! Yes, that plus travel are a
bad combination, a very bad combination. Hope that you are mending and
traveling less as the holidays approach.

Thanks for the pointer to the resolution log. I will be noting the
TC's resolution in the TAB JIRA for tracking purposes.

Hope you are at the start of a great weekend!

Patrick

On 11/08/2013 12:44 PM, Lipton, Paul C wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> My apologies for the delay. I have not been well (combined with
> weeks of travel, a bad combination). That said; as you can see from
> the resolution log and given the current TC process, the TC has
> decided to tackle most of the issues that you kindly identified
> through an errata to v1.0, and then consider taking the
> improvements further in the v1.1 version, which is already in
> development. Please feel free to drop me a line directly, if you
> wish to discuss further and have a nice weekend.
>
> https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50914&wg_abbrev=tosca
>
>  Thanks, Paul
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Patrick Durusau
> [mailto:patrick@durusau.net] Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013
> 11:52 AM To: Lipton, Paul C; tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org;
> tab@lists.oasis-open.org Subject: Re: [tosca-comment] Attribute and
> Element definitions - editorial
>
> Paul,
>
> My pleasure.
>
> Can you point me to the resolution log when it becomes available?
>
> The TAB is tracking the disposition of comments in its JIRA
> instance. I will be recording those dispositions there so the TAB
> can run stats across TCs, etc.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Hope you are having a great week!
>
> Patrick
>
> On 10/08/2013 05:04 PM, Lipton, Paul C wrote:
>> Hello Patrick,
>
>> The TOSCA TC acknowledges all comments that you have posted to
>> date in our comment email list, and thanks you for bringing them
>> to our attention.
>
>> Regards, Paul Lipton TOSCA TC Co-Chair
>

>> -----Original Message----- From:
>> tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
>> [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patrick
>>  Durusau Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 10:59 AM To:
>> tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org; tab@lists.oasis-open.org
>> Subject: [tosca-comment] Attribute and Element definitions -
>> editorial
>
>> Greetings!
>
>> Strictly an editorial issue but I noticed that the text repeats
>> definitions, for attributes in particular.
>
>> One example would be "tags," which reads in part:
>
>> ***** Tags: This OPTIONAL element allows the definition of any
>> number of tags which can be used by the author to describe the
>> Service Template. Each tag is defined by a separate, nested Tag
>> element..... *****
>
>> Which can be found starting at lines:
>
>> 755
>
>> 1417
>
>> 1672
>
>> 1917
>
>> 2100
>
>> 2299
>
>> 2409
>
>> 2524
>
>> 2764
>
>> Thinking that if all the repeated attribute and element
>> definitions were consolidated, the reader would know all the
> [...]

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau