[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [tosca-comment] Mistakes in TOSCA's YAML Version 1.0 document
Below are the mistakes that i see in the TOSCA's YAML Version 1.0 document. I couldn't file an issue for the same since I don't have access to Jira, could I get one ?
1. Page 43 - A.4.3.1 "This required element provides a means to include a reference to TOSCA ..." - 'to' is missing
2. Page 45 - A.3.3 template_author example it says template_ name , it should be "template_author"
3. Page 45 - A4.3.5 - Description "This optional element provides a means to include ..." - - 'to' is missing
4. Page 56 - B.5.2. - tosca.interfaces.node.Lifecyle Type_URI says" tosca.relationships.node.Lifecycle", it should be "tosca.interfaces.node.Lifecycle"
5. Page 68 - C.2.2 - definition says "tosca.nodes.Database.MySQL", it should be "tosca.nodes.DBMS.MySQL"
6. Page 70 - Appendix D.1 "Virtual Machine (VM), single instance - Description says "TOSCA simple profile ates ....", It should be "TOSCA simple profile service shows how to stand up ...."
7. Page 72 - D.1.2.1 - It says "This use case is build upon the following templates fro", I am not sure what fro means here ?
8. Page 72 - D.1.2.3 - The description says "TOSCA simple ...... a web server, mMyQL DMBS and ". It should be "TOSCA simple ..... a web servers, a mysql DMBS and mysql database"
Thanks and Regards,