tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] Mistakes in TOSCA's YAML Version 1.0 document

Dear Mr. Nemani,

Since you have subsequently joined the TOSCA TC. I would ask that you create a new JIRA issue detailing the below, and the TC will consider it as part of normal operations. Please contact the co-chairs to schedule a very brief introduction of your newly created topic for a future TC meeting, as the TC normally hears an overview of newly created issues and also considers them before they are officially accepted as closed.

Thanks,

Paul Lipton

TOSCA TC Co-Chair

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Nikunj Nemani
Sent: Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:13 AM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

Below are the mistakes that i see in the TOSCA's YAML Version 1.0 document. I couldn't file an issue for the same since I don't have access to Jira, could I get one ?

1. Page 43 - A.4.3.1 "This required element provides a means to include a reference to TOSCA ..." - 'to' is missing

2. Page 45 - A.3.3 template_author example  it says template_ name , it should be "template_author"

3. Page 45 - A4.3.5 - Description "This optional element provides a means to include ..."  - - 'to' is missing

4.  Page 56 - B.5.2. - tosca.interfaces.node.Lifecyle Type_URI says" tosca.relationships.node.Lifecycle",  it should be "tosca.interfaces.node.Lifecycle"

5. Page 68 - C.2.2 - definition says "tosca.nodes.Database.MySQL", it should be "tosca.nodes.DBMS.MySQL"

6. Page 70 - Appendix D.1 "Virtual Machine (VM), single instance - Description says "TOSCA simple profile ates ....", It should be "TOSCA simple profile service shows how to stand up ...."

7. Page 72 - D.1.2.1 - It says "This use case is build upon the following templates fro", I am not sure what fro means here ?

8. Page 72 - D.1.2.3 - The description says "TOSCA simple ...... a web server, mMyQL DMBS and ". It should be "TOSCA simple ..... a web servers, a mysql DMBS and mysql database"

Thanks and Regards,

Nikunj