tosca-comment message

Subject: Re: [tosca-comment] TOSCA & IOT

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 10:54 AM DORRA CHAARI <dorra.chaari@enis.tn> wrote:
So the existing nodes Templates and Relationship Templates in TOSCA
can describe an entire iot application ?

The Simple Profile node types and relationship types probably won't help. You will likely have to create your own types. Every node template is based on a node type, so your first task would be to create those types. (By the way, the concept of "relationship template" in TOSCA is a bit different. If you are a beginner, I recommend you ignore that for now and focus on node types and relationship types.)
Also how can I gain access to those meeting apparently only employers
from certain companies have access to those conferences?

I'll leave that to someone else to answer. I think it's possible to become an independent member without an affiliation.