tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] TOSCA & IOT

Hi Dorra,

I am a TOSCA Technical Committee Chair. In summary, outside of the TOSCA comment facility that you are using (which is dependent upon the helpfulness and available time of TC members), it is possible to directly participate and contribute to the work in any technical committee either at the organization level, e.g., university, corporate, government level, or at the individual level (if you do not work for any organization, only):

Individual: https://www.oasis-open.org/join/categories-dues#personal-membership

Organization level: https://www.oasis-open.org/join/categories-dues

If you are interested in joining, I can e-introduce you to a very nice OASIS staff person who can help.

Regards,

Paul Lipton

OASIS TOSCA TC Chair

OASIS Board of Directors