tosca-interop-demo message

Subject: Special TOSCA demo visit -- European Commission

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass along a quick scheduling note to the group.   I have confirmed that Ken Ducatel, Head of Cloud for the European Commission, will visit the TOSCA demo room after his presentation in the ICS Track.  We estimate that he’ll be available roughly sometime between 15:15 and 15:30.  It would be great if we could be sure a few folks are available to chat with him about the demo, etc.

Thanks so much – and I look forward to seeing you all next week.  Kind regards, Jane

BTW:  My cell phone number is 703-508-3373, if needed.

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org