tosca-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop-demo] Special TOSCA demo visit -- European Commission

Hi Jane,

thanks for letting us know. This is good news. We will make sure our demo
room is appropriately staffed at that time.

Thanks,
Thomas

Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure CTO Office - Cloud Orchestration, Cloud
Standards
SWG Master Inventor
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH, C397, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com | +49-7031-16-1219

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294