tosca-interop message

Subject: 2015-02-09 Interop. SC Mtg Minutes

2015-02-09 GMT-08:00
8:05 Meeting called to order.
[08:05] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Attendees: Matt, Richard, Paul, Don, Karsten
[08:07] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Reminder: today we wanted a barometer to see if we can use the "N-tier" logging use case for our "interop story" (portability/ecosystem) for OSCON
[08:10] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Don (NetApp) is still investigating
[08:11] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: notes this is the first time we are using true, specified normative types. Prior to this the types were agreed to, but nor normative
[08:12] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: will create an email explaining the event/goals and the "ecosystem" spirit to be used in member companies to help explain the "ask"
[08:12] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Paul: need to create internal "sense of urgency" perhaps
[08:13] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Karsten: this time we would be participating with OpenStack, and leverage common code in Heat
[08:14] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Karsten: as last meeting, as long as multiple openstack demos are fine
[08:14] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Karsten: no commit. yet, but OpenStack would likely be direction
[08:19] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: will share link to vote for our TOSCA openstack session proposal when available to TC
[08:21] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Paul: no updates on OSCON this week, still early in process, still on top of this
[08:21] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: no other comments today, or additional agenda topics from attendees today so far
[08:22] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Paul: Reminds us to remind TC and help members get the message out
[08:22] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Adjourned at 10:22 local time