Subject: Editor Procedure - Editorial non-semantic Changes & acknowledgements

Hi Thomas,

Just to be clear, let’s stick the acknowledgements section, fixed footer, etc. in WD05. You’ll have to figure out if TOSCA-10 needs to be noted again for WD05, of course. My intuition is yes, but I am not sure.

Also, Simon and I will provide a list of members and voting members for the acknowledgements. I can’t imagine that the TC will object if the acknowledgements section also contains up front:

“The TOSCA TC would like to thank our editors, Thomas Spatzier and Arvind Srinivasan, for their outstanding work and commitment.”

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Spatzier
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 4:58 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA-v1.0-csd01 uploaded

Submitter's message
Reviewed and updated initial CSD01 document:
- fixed TOC
- fixed footer
- added Acknowledgements section in Appendix

I uploaded a zipped package containing the document (redline version) and XSD.
-- Mr. Thomas Spatzier

Document Name: TOSCA-v1.0-csd01

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Thomas Spatzier
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2012-03-26 01:57:33