Subject: TOSCA Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 01 has been published

Members of the TOSCA TC,

Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications
Version 1.0  Committee Specification Draft 01 approved by the TC on 08
March 2012 has been published to the OASIS Library.

You can find the CSD at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/csd01/TOSCA-v1.0-csd01.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/csd01/TOSCA-v1.0-csd01.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/csd01/TOSCA-v1.0-csd01.pdf

Also, as you progress the specification, please note that the latest
version links at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/TOSCA-v1.0.doc
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/TOSCA-v1.0.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/TOSCA-v1.0.pdf

will always take you to the most current version. You can provide
these links when you want to ensure that your readers get the most
up-to-date edition of the specification.

My apologies for the lag in getting this published. Some procedural
and data issues added to the time it took to get the specification
completed. With this first draft published, things should go much more
smoothly in the future. We also noted some issues that you may want to
address in the next round of specifications. I will summarize these
for you in a separate message.

Congratulations on getting TOSCA to this first important stage of its
development.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472