Subject: RE: This Week's Meeting, Statements of Use Deadline Extended, and Next Week

Folks, next meeting is April 25th, not May 25th, of course! Sorry for the mix-up and thanks to the people with the keen eyes!

From: Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:34 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear fellow TOSCA-ers,

Currently, we only have a few votes pending and our JIRA pipeline is still being primed. After consultation, it seemed best to cancel this week's TC meeting. That said; may I suggest that you please make an effort to attend next week's meeting on May 25th. In addition to important votes and other activities, there will be an overview on the use cases generated in the Interop SC and currently posted individually to JIRA.

Also, for those of you busy working on your Statements of Use, this will also provide an extra week to get those statements in, which will be useful to some, I'm told.