Subject: Groups - Event "NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting" modified

Submitter's message
We will use Paul's bridge and conference facility for this meeting.
-- Mr. Paul Lipton
Event Title: NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Date: Thursday, 12 September 2013, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
Description

IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!

P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M
Due to prankster calls, please contact the co-chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to obtain this information (reference: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)

*** This meeting only (Sepember 5th) will use Paul's phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatroom URL) ***

R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E
Participants are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing.

Scribing is easy:
1. Change your name using setting button in the chat room to "YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO).
2. Record motions/votes and some context in the chat room during the meeting (people will add details and help). You don't have to quote people.
3. Later, use this template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as recorded in the chat room: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).
4. Post draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to "Meeting Notes" folder here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php

T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S
Participants are responsible for the state of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more details).

O T H E R   R E S O U R C E S
TOSCA TC PAGE:

TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA

PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:
TC standing rules for JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For details, see the approved proposal at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda
Welcome / Roll
Co-chair appoints a scribe
Review/approve draft proposed agenda
Review/approve draft minutes
* September 5: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50606&wg_abbrev=tosca
** Thanks to David Bainbridge for scribing
* Informal co-chair remarks

Interoperability Subcommittee Report
* Minutes of 8/26 meeting: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50449&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* Draft - EuroCloud Demo Storyboard (rev 2): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50655&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* Draft EuroCloud Demo Flyer (rev 5): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50610&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* Use this form to participate in the TOSCA demo: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50277&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* Latest Eurocloud/ICS Interop Demo Logistics (rev 5): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50412&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* One paragraph abstract (version RP3): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50446&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
SugarCRM Deployment Details: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50154&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
* SugarCRM DB Deployment Variants: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49468&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop

TOSCA V1.0
The TC must respond to all comments in this document
* TC Response Document for Candidate OASIS Standard v1.0 Public Review (version 2 public): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50591&wg_abbrev=tosca
** TC members can use this TC link, for convenience, to access the latest revision: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/50551/latest/TOSCA Spec v1 COS - TC Responses to Public Review Comments.xlsx
* Referenced JIRA issues
** TOSCA-123Conformance Clause Style Review for v1.
** TOSCA-124: Errata - Reference Corrections

TOSCA v1.1
NOTE: As always, only JIRA issues will be considered by the TC for v1.1 document changes (any TC member can create a JIRA issue. Please contact the co-chairs if you have technical issues or questions)
Resources
* Current "base" for proposed spec changes: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/cs01/TOSCA-v1.0-cs01.html
TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics, e.g., spelling, grammar, readability, layout (use for all v1.1 documents)
Editor's Report
* These issues at the discretion of the co-chairs and time permitting. TC members should also feel free to use this opportunity to ask further questions on any of these topics and assignees are free to volunteer further information/discussion at this time, as well.
** TOSCA-77 (Documentation Attribute Doesn't Specify mime-type)
** TOSCA-7 (Alternate encodings Service Templates) -- update by ad hoc team lead (Krishna)
** TOSCA-117 and Interop Doc WD06 (related preliminary proposal)
** TOSCA-114 (Composite Capabilities and Requirements)
** TOSCA-115 (Requirements Capabilities to Provide Interfaces)
** TOSCA-122 and Flexible Use of Requirements (related preliminary proposal)
*** Flexibile Use of Requirements (notes - 19 Aug) from SC meeting
** TOSCA-24 (Plan Portability API)
** TOSCA-12 (Set of Basic Node Types) -- Interop SC is developing. Proposal date?
** TOSCA-11 (Set of Fundamental Lifecycle Operations)

* AOB

* GENERAL REMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific concrete/material proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issues

Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20130912T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20130912T120000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20130912T133000
SEQUENCE:5835
SUMMARY:NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting
LOCATION:See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
  for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and
  more!\n\n	\n		 \n	\n		P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I
  N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M\n	\n		Due to prankster calls,
  please contact the co-chairs using your OASIS-registered
  email address to obtain this information (reference:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)\n	\n
  \n	\n		*** This meeting only (Sepember 5th) will use Paul's
  phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new
  chatroom URL) ***\n	\n		 \n	\n		  \n	\n		R E C O R D   Y O U
  R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E\n	\n		Participants are
  responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar
  entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record
  your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you
  are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record
  your attendance on your behalf.\n	\n		 \n	\n		  \n	\n		Y O U
  R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y\n	\n		Every
  person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a
  meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please
  take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial
  scribing.\n	\n		 \n	\n		Scribing is easy:\n	\n		1. Change
  your name using setting button in the chat room to "YOUR
  NAME (Scribe - CO). \n	\n		2. Record motions/votes and some
  context in the chat room during the meeting (people will add
  details and help). You don't have to quote people.\n	\n		3.
  Later, use this template document to produce draft minutes
  of the meeting as recorded in the chat room:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx
  (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the
  doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).\n	\n		4. Post
  draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to "Meeting
  Notes" folder here:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php\n	\n
  \n	\n		  \n	\n		T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H
  T S\n	\n		Participants are responsible for the state of
  their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update
  the roster at
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php
  before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general
  rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two
  consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the
  end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has
  lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending
  two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting
  attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more
  details).\n	\n		 \n	\n		 \n	\n		O T H E R   R E S O U R C E
  S \n	\n		TOSCA TC
  PAGE:\n	\n		http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/index.php\n	\n
  \n	\n		TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues):
  http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA\n	\n
  \n	\n		PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:\n	\n		TC standing rules for
  JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals
  and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be
  voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any
  time. For details, see the approved proposal at:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html\n\n\n
  \n\nAgenda: \n	Welcome / Roll \n\n	Co-chair appoints a
  scribe\n\n	Review/approve draft proposed
  agenda\n\n	Review/approve draft minutes\n\n	* September 5:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50606&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n	**
  Thanks to David Bainbridge for scribing\n\n	* Informal
  co-chair remarks\n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	Interoperability
  Subcommittee Report\n\n	* Minutes of 8/26 meeting:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50449&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  Draft - EuroCloud Demo Storyboard (rev 2):
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50655&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  Draft EuroCloud Demo Flyer (rev 5):
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50610&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  Use this form to participate in the TOSCA demo:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50277&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  Latest Eurocloud/ICS Interop Demo Logistics (rev 5):
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50412&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  One paragraph abstract (version RP3):
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50446&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  SugarCRM Deployment Details:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50154&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n	*
  SugarCRM DB Deployment Variants:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49468&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n\n
  \n\n	 \n\n	TOSCA V1.0\n\n	The TC must respond to all
  comments in this document\n\n	* TC Response Document for
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50591&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n	**
  TC members can use this TC link, for convenience, to access
  the latest revision:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/50551/latest/TOSCA\n\n	*
  Referenced JIRA issues\n\n	**
  http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-123:
  Conformance Clause Style Review for v1.\n\n	**
  http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-124: Errata
  - Reference Corrections\n\n	 \n\n	 \n\n	TOSCA v1.1
  \n\n	\n		NOTE: As always, only JIRA issues will be
  considered by the TC for v1.1 document changes (any TC
  member can create a JIRA issue. Please contact the co-chairs
  if you have technical issues or questions)\n	\n		* Resources
  \n	\n		* Current "base" for proposed spec changes:
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/cs01/TOSCA-v1.0-cs01.html\n	\n		*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-108:
  Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change
  Semantics, e.g., spelling, grammar, readability, layout (use
  for all v1.1 documents) \n	\n		* Editor's Report \n	\n		*
  These issues at the discretion of the co-chairs and time
  permitting. TC members should also feel free to use this
  opportunity to ask further questions on any of these topics
  and assignees are free to volunteer further
  information/discussion at this time, as well. \n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-77
  (Documentation Attribute Doesn't Specify mime-type)
  \n	\n		** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-7
  (Alternate encodings Service Templates) -- update by ad hoc
  team lead (Krishna)\n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-117 and
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49945&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
  (related preliminary proposal)  \n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-114(Composite
  Capabilities and Requirements)\n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-115
  (Requirements Capabilities to Provide Interfaces) \n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-122 and
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50157&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
  (related preliminary proposal)  \n	\n		***
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=50330&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
  (notes - 19 Aug) from SC meeting\n	\n		**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-24(Plan
  Portability API)\n	\n		\n			**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-12 (Set of
  Basic Node Types) -- Interop SC is developing. Proposal
  date?\n		\n			**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-11 (Set of
  Fundamental Lifecycle Operations)\n		\n			**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10085&status=10000\n		\n			**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10085&updated:previous=-1w&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC\n		\n			**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10085&created:previous=-1w&sorter/field=created&sorter/order=DESC\n		\n		\n
  \n		\n			* AOB\n	\n	\n		\n			 \n		\n			* GENERAL REMINDER:
  While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific
  concrete/material proposals and contributions need to be
  JIRA issues\n	\n	\n		 \n\n\n	 \nGroup: OASIS Topology and
  Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA)
  TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul Lipton
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35825
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35825
BEGIN:VALARM