Subject: Farewell

Dear TOSCAners,

I am changing focus of my cloud activities. As a consequence, I will have to step away from the actual standardization work and won’t attend the TOSCA TC calls anymore. I will continue promoting TOSCA within both, industry as well as academia.

Over the last years I really enjoyed working with you on TOSCA. I am very grateful for all the discussions we had on these subjects: Thank you so much!

I am looking forward to cooperate with some of you in other settings in the future...

Gruss/Regards,
Frank