Subject: RE: Farewell

Avi,

Please pardon the delay in my response. Allow me to express the gratitude of the TC for your significant contribution and commitment to TOSCA. Good look on your new opportunity, but don’t forget TOSCA! :-)

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of VACHNIS, AVI (AVI)
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:31 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] Farewell

Hello tosca team.

It’s been a while since my last attendance in the TC and/or sub-groups. I was sitting on the fence figuring out my next move.

I’ve decided to move on to my next adventure.

It was a great honor to take part of this TC and work with you guys.

Please keep up the great collaboration spirit and dedication ;-)

Special thanks to: Paul, Simon, Derek, Matt, Thomas, Chip, Li Shitao for being so supportive and collaborative.

Good luck!

-Avi