Subject: tosca.capabilities.Container.Docker

Can someone pinpoint me to the most updated Docker definition available?
I have difficulty in understanding in the docs which is the most updated version.

in the spce it seems that there are things mixed from dockerfile things and docker run commands the goal of the type is to map the execution of a docker run or of a docker build?

In my case I need to generate a new image based on the content of the TOSCA instance (not just template since I need the data comung from the customer) than I need to execute a docker run with that image.

In my case I would need an artifact implementation of type dockerBuildImage to be able to dynamically force the orchestator to generate the image.
This will become an artifact used on a next step for the docker run (in my case I will use a docker-compose to solve all the dependancy).

Is there a specific behaviour that the standard is mapping?

Luca