Subject: 答复: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA Overview and Update for Multi-SDO workshop 2016-11-28.pptx uploaded

Hi Thinh

The material is just inform them about our latest progress, and tosca-nfv-v1.0-wd04-rev04 is our latest draft. we will not discuss any technique issues during the workshop. Just objectively show that we are moving on to a new version that will based on IFA specification.

Regards

shitao

发件人: Nguyenphu, Thinh (Nokia - US/Irving) [mailto:thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com]
发送时间: 20161130 8:22
收件人: Lishitao; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Shitao,

On slide 16, the latest draft document tosca-nfv-v1.0-wd04-rev04 has a lot of issues, such as content from CSD03 (based on MAN001) plus IFA011, duplicate content and contents are in wrong chapter, etc.  Thus, I would not recommend to list the document in the slide.  We are giving a wrong impression that wd04, rev3 is evolution of MAN01.  This is very bad and wrong impression.

Also, the tosca.nodes.nfv.Cpd and VL were not agreed. Please remove both definitions from the slide.

On slide 19, 5th bullet listed two documents of NFV Profile.  Please remove this sub-bullet: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59355&wg_abbrev=tosca (wd4, rev3 (IFA); WIP). Same reason as above.

Regards,

Thinh