Subject: 答复: [tosca] 答复: [tosca] InstantiationLevel discussion paper

I think the suggestion is to discuss in this week Simple yaml adhoc call.

发件人: zhang.maopeng1@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhang.maopeng1@zte.com.cn]
发送时间: 2018320 9:49
收件人: Lishitao <lishitao@huawei.com>
抄送: arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com; claude.noshpitz@att.com; mrutkows@us.ibm.com; lauwers@ubicity.com; priya.g@netcracker.com; thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org; calin.curescu@ericsson.com

Hi  all

     Sorry to trouble you.  I made a mistake and send a wrong mail to all of you,

     Do we have the TOSCA NFV group meeting this week and discuss this proposel?

     Thanks.

BR

Maopeng

原始邮件

generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

分析一下爱立信的提案。