Subject: Modified: * TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018)
Event Title: * TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018)
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: Conference Call (logistics sent by separate email). Please contact the co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS should you have questions or concerns.
IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!
P H O N E, W E B C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D C H A T R O O M
R E C O R D Y O U R O W N A T T E N D A N C E
Y O U R S C R I B E R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
T R A C K Y O U R V O T I N G R I G H T S
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
Welcome / Roll
Welcome to recently joined TC Members and Observers (those first announced in today's TC meeting listed in italics): Mr. Raghavendra Vidyashankar from Cisco Systems (Observer), Dr. Calin Curescu from Ericsson (Member), Gábor Márton from Nokia (Member), and Mr. Johannes Rüschel from Deutsche Telekom AG (Observer)
Co-chair updates, remarks, notables, possible motions, etc.
Industry Updates and TOSCA-related News from TC Members
NOTE: The Below Reports May be Tabled or Re-Ordered During the Meeting by Co-Chairs.
YAML Simple Profile Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Matt Rutkowski)
TOSCA and Edge/Fog/Mist Computing Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Alex Vul)
Report on expert meetings on BBF OBI (StarFish)/Redfish/TOSCA/ONAP
NFV Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Shitao Li and Alex Vul)
ITU-T JCA-IMT2020 Liason Statement
PLACEHOLDER: DICE and TOSCA (EXACT DATE IS TBD)
TABLED: Instance Model Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Frank Chauvel and Derek Palma)
Interoperability Subcommittee Report (Chair: Jacques Durand)
Technical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Jeremy Hess and Lowell Higley)
Public Comment Resolution Activity for Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 CSPRD01
Cross-cutting Concerns, Issues, Suggestions, Questions for ALL Documents and Deliverables
REMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issue
Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:America/New_York BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20071104T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11 TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000402T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20070311T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20180517T080409Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20180517T120000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20180517T133000 SEQUENCE:15 SUMMARY:* TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018) LOCATION:Conference Call (logistics sent by separate email). Please c ontact the co-chairs using the email address you used to reg ister with OASIS should you have questions or concerns. LAST-MODIFIED:20180517T080409Z ORGANIZER:email@example.com ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:firstname.lastname@example.org DESCRIPTION:IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources\, responsibilities\, and more!\n\n P H O N E\, W E B C O N F E R E N C I N G\, A N D C H A T R O O M\nDue to prankster calls\, this meeting will use th e phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatr oom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC memb ers. Please contact the co-chairs from your OASIS registered email address if you have a problem. \n\nR E C O R D Y O U R O W N A T T E N D A N C E\nParticipants are responsi ble to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. Whe n you join the meeting\, use this page to record your attend ance by clicking "\;Record My Attendance"\;. If you are not on the internet\, you can request the chair to recor d your attendance on your behalf.\n\nY O U R S C R I B E R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y\nEvery person in the TC is aske d to take their turn at scribing a meeting. You are encourag ed to volunteer\, and the co-chairs make this easy by provid ing a "\;cheatsheet"\; to make the task easy. Otherw ise\, when your name is called by the co-chair\, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scrib ing.\n\nT R A C K Y O U R V O T I N G R I G H T S\nPar ticipants are responsible for the state of their voting righ ts. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http ://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roste r.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence\, the ge neral rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two co nsecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed\, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting at tended. (see the TC Process for more information). \n\nAgend a: Welcome / Roll\nCo-chair appoints a scribe (continues to solicit volunteers for future meetings\, as needed)\nReview/ approve draft proposed agenda\nReview/approve draft minutes\ n* April 26: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document. php?document_id=63007&wg_abbrev=tosca\n** Thanks to Damian T amburri for scribing\n\nWelcome to recently joined TC Member s and Observers (those first announced in today'\;s TC me eting listed in italics): Mr. Raghavendra Vidyashankar from Cisco Systems (Observer)\, Dr. Calin Curescu from Ericsson ( Member)\, Gá\;bor Má\;rton from Nokia (Member)\, and Mr. Johannes Rü\;schel from Deutsche Telekom AG (Ob server)\n\nCo-chair updates\, remarks\, notables\, possible motions\, etc.\nMay include overviews and updates of a more general nature or affecting the TC\, as a whole\, etc. \n\nI ndustry Updates and TOSCA-related News from TC Members \nAn opportunity for other news from TC members (outside of other agenda items and reports) \n\nNOTE: The Below Reports May be Tabled or Re-Ordered During the Meeting by Co-Chairs.\nSe e https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ archives/201407/msg00007.html\n\nYAML Simple Profile Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Matt Rutkowski) \n* IMPORTA NT: The TC will entertain a motion to appoint a replacement for Luc Boutier\, who is stepping down\n* https://tools.oasi s-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-7 (general group activity\, a nd suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)\n* T OSCA https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?docu ment_id=62799&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* TOSCA http://docs.oasis-ope n.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.2/csprd01/TOSCA-Sim ple-Profile-YAML-v1.2-csprd01.pdf\n* 2018-01-31: http://docs .oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.1/cos01/T OSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1-cos01.pdf (approved as an OASI S Standard on January 31\, 2018)\n* 2018-05-01 meeting notes : https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?documen t_id=63024&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* 2018-05-15 meeting notes: http s://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=6 3096&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Older http://docs.oasis-open.org/tos ca/TOSCA/v1.0/os/\n\n \n\nTOSCA and Edge/Fog/Mist Computing Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Alex Vul) \n* Note: a special thank you to Antonio Brogi who volunteered to be E ditor\n* Please keep a look-out for meeting announcements (f eel free to contact co-leaders for inquiries)\n\n \n\nReport on expert meetings on BBF OBI (StarFish)/Redfish/TOSCA/ONAP \n \n\nNFV Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Shitao Li and Alex Vul )\nPOSSIBLE MOTION TO APPROVE: Overview of updated briefing document and recent ETSI NFV developments\n* https://issues. oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-221 (general group activity\, an d suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)\n* La test Liaison Statement to ETSI NFV candidate (TC-approved): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_ id=58759&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Latest Liaison Statement from ET SI NFV (informational\, not received through OASIS official channels): look https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgrou p/tosca/email/archives/201611/msg00023.html (posted 2018-04- 25)\n\nTC Forward Looking Statement\n* Overview of https://w ww.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=63105& wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Overview of https://www.oasis-open.org/co mmittees/document.php?document_id=63107&wg_abbrev=tosca\n \n \nITU-T JCA-IMT2020 Liason Statement\n* Discussion and possi ble actions\n \n\nPLACEHOLDER: DICE and TOSCA (EXACT DATE IS TBD) \nThe Co-chairs will determine if this may be covered in the news update section of the agenda above or should be done as were previous\, large-scale external project briefin gs. In the later case\, the TC will adjourn and the webex an d phone bridge will be kept open for those who (optionally) wish to learn about this external project. \n\n \n\nTABLED: Instance Model Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Frank Chauvel and D erek Palma) \n* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TO SCA-275 (general group activity\, and suggestions/questions/ contributions from TC members)\n* 2017-12-12 CSD01 Docment I nstances (HTML\, PDF\, DOCX) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps /org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201712/msg00030.html\n* 2017-09-11 meeting notes: https://www.oasis-open.org/committ ees/document.php?document_id=61556&wg_abbrev=tosca\nhttps:// www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=60561 &wg_abbrev=tosca* NOTE: See 2017-01-17 Instance Model https: //www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=598 33&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n \n\nInteroperability Subcommittee Rep ort (Chair: Jacques Durand) \nNOTE: Please contact the TC Co -chairs to self-nominate to serve as Co-chair and/or GitHub Administrator\n* JOIN https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tosca-interop(remember to remind your OASIS Primary Representative to approve afterwards)\n* Find the latest recognized work in progress\, OASIS TOSCA Test As sertions v1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 (2016 Dec) http://docs .oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Test-Assertions/v1.0/cnd01/TOSCA -Test-Assertions-v1.0-cnd01.pdf\n* Find the OASIS TOSCA Tes t Assertion Repo https://github.com/oasis-open/tosca-test-as sertions\n* * You can send contributions for review to the C o-Chairs or post to the JIRA issue\, but to to contribute di rectly to the Repo\, you will need to sign an individual CLA (see FAQ for more on individual (and optional entity) CLAs https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.oas is-2Dopen.org_resources_open-2Drepositories_faq-23individual CLA&d=DQMGaQ&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p-Z0&r =3UUaotXGpqHidtIBP1k_gYHXTeBFOTS36FpSS_-nzAk&m=hkIuJiREGp3jT nSTXLTdloV-AYZfXF2ZHHUSsUdGdzY&s=HNqDmXt-iYGMRB87mir5le-xAo1 gjV2UCs8N_RhzriA&e=)\n\n \n\nTechnical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Jeremy Hess and Lowell Higley)\nALL! IM PORTANT OPPORTUNITIES!\n1. Please share your TOSCA news\, di scussion\, blogs\, articles\, resources in our LinkedIN grou p NOW.\n1a. Remember to LIKE posts in the https://www.linked in.com/groups/8505536! Join and refer people now!\n2. Post y our TOSCA articles\, blogs\, and implementations on the http s://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca now!\n3. Interested in helping get the word out about TOSCA. Attend the next Technical Mar keting & Education Ad Hoc Meeting (contact Jeremy Hess or Lo well Higley (or Paul Lipton))\n** All current TC approved vi deos at the https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaYKtNo_B itZXdvyNDwBi290IHxdi459v\n* https://tools.oasis-open.org/iss ues/browse/TOSCA-131 (general group activity\, and suggestio ns/questions/contributions from TC members)\n\n \n\nPublic C omment Resolution Activity for Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 C SPRD01 \nNOTE: This will likely be deferred until the May 24 th meeting due to logistical limitations this week\n* See ht tps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id =62703&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n \n\nCross-cutting Concerns\, Issu es\, Suggestions\, Questions for ALL Documents and Deliverab les \nNOTE: All the below issues at the discretion of the co -chairs and time permitting. As always\, technical issues mu st be posted in JIRA issues at least 48 hours to be consider ed by the TC. Naturally\, any TC member can create or commen t on a JIRA issue. Upload related documents to the OASIS web site (please add links to the uploaded document in the JIRA issue). Please contact the co-chairs if you have any questio ns or problems. \n* https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/brow se/TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That D o NOT Change Semantics\, e.g.\, spelling\, grammar\, readabi lity\n\nREMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion\, specific proposals and contributions need to be JI RA issue\nGroup: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specificat ion for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul Lip ton URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=46460 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=46460 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR