Subject: RE: [tosca] new document versions uploaded

Thanks Tal. Yes, I didnât bother updating the Table of Contents, since there remains much more editing to be done 😊

Iâm hoping that Calin can add his âentity refinementsâ prose next week and then we can discuss proper organization of the document.

Chris

From: Tal Liron <tliron@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:38 PM
To: Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Long have I waited for this day. :) Thank you!

I'm still searching for a better editing tool. The idea of something based on Markdown with collaborative features, possibly based on git, is still attractive, but we need to find a friendly frontend with good commenting features.

As I said in our ad-hoc meeting, it's especially embarrassing for OASIS, the owner of the OpenDocument formats, to be using Microsoft Word's "Open" XML format (docx) for its specs. I know there are practical reasons, but ... really?

By the way, it seems you forgot to refresh the table-of-contents, so it still shows all the older chapter headings, including those for the normative types.