Subject: Re: [tosca] Operation implementations

Yes, an artifact represents a file-like bag of data, and for example, a DevOps deployment process can interact with artifacts in a myriad ways, whether its container images, build process artifacts, artifact registries like JFrog, files destined for a cloud object store like AWS S3, deployment artifactsÂlike Terraform state files, etc. I see its use as representing an implementation as secondary and probably confusing for most users if we overload its meaning to mean any interface to an executable process.