Subject: TOSCA 2022

I hope everyone had a very nice and relaxing holiday season and enjoyed the break from our regular meetings. We will resume both the TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc meetings and the TOSCA TC meetings next week. Please look for updated calendar invites in your inbox.

Looking forward to getting TOSCA v2.0 nailed down over the next couple of months.