trans-ws message

Subject: This month's meeting

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. Is it possible to have our meeting this month on the second Thursday, February 9th, rather than the first, February 2nd.

Please let me know as I would like to change it if it is possible. I will be sending out the invites for February 2nd tomorrow if do not hear that the 9th is OK.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Lionbridge
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@lionbridge.com
Web Site: http//www.lionbridge.com