trans-ws message

Subject: FW: Quick question re: TWS TC

Hi All,

See the mail below from Karl Kelly at the LRC. We can discuss this at out next meeting. I think with the completion of the committee specification and a recruitment drive for new members this could be interesting.

Let me know if you would like to submit an article on the work of the TC.

Thanks,

Peter.

From: Karl.Kelly [mailto:karl.kelly@ul.ie]
Sent: 23 March 2007 12:14
To: Peter Reynolds
Cc: Reinhard.Schaler
Subject: Quick question re: TWS TC

Hi Peter,

I'm going to be putting together the first issue of the 'new look' Localisation Focus journal very soon and I was wondering if the TWS TC (or individual members) would be interested in submitting a paper for the first issue. This new iteration of Localisation Focus will be fully peer-reviewed and indexed, and as such will only be publishing scientific/academic papers.

Let me know if you think that this would be of interest to the TC or some of it's members or if Idiom have any interesting white papers they'd like published let us know too.

Thanks and regards,

Karl