trans-ws message

Subject: OASIS Spec Template & QA Checklist

Hi Peter and all:

I mentioned at the last meeting that the most current OASIS template may not
be the one the Trans-WS spec is formatted in accordance with.  I haven't
done a detailed analysis but it looks like it's not far off.  However,  I
include below URL's to the most current template requirements including a QA
checklist:

Cheers,
Tony

http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/ - in particular, you might find the